The Cricket Activator course looks to identify and understand the various roles that make cricket happen, understand the expectations of people in these roles, and understand how to promote cricket to get more people playing more often. It will also signpost attendees to further opportunities to progress as part of the cricket workforce.
The Cricket Activator Courses will be designed to meet the needs and requirements of the groups/candidates on the course. The course is aimed at club/school based leaders who are working towards a particular goal/outcome. Any of the following could be the theme of the course: -
- Planning and Delivering a Kwik Cricket Festival for Primary Schools
- Planning and Delivering a Lady Taverners Indoor/Chance to Compete Outdoor Festival
- Planning and Delivering a Holiday Camp for 8-12 Year Olds
- Support and Management of Club Junior Teams
- Supporting School PE Sessions or Club Junior Session (Under Teacher or Qualified Coach Instructions)
No cricket experience is required to attend the course, however cricket knowledge is helpful.
Who should Attend?
People wishing to volunteer in any way at all in getting cricket played and played more often. Open to all, candidates must be 14 years old and over.
The course is based around the Sports Leader methodology and competencies and candidates will be required to complete an agreed amount of volunteer hours before they are deemed competent to be certificated. Ideal for a School Sports Leaders.
Attend a 4-6 Hour Workshop - This can be delivered in 1 day or in two 2-3 hours modules.
To express an interest in setting up a course, Please contact:
Mobile: 07725 515543, Email: email@example.com