Hertfordshire Cricket is the family of organisations that exist to make cricket accessible, available and enjoyable for people in the county.
We are made up of:
- Hertfordshire County Cricket Association
- Hertfordshire Cricket Limited
- Hertfordshire County Cricket Club
- Saracens Hertfordshire Premier Cricket League
- HECCSport Herts & Essex Cricket League
- Broadview Windows North Herts Cricket League
- Ashurt Herts Junior Leagues
- Hertfordshire Association of Cricket Officials
- Hertfordshire Cricket Grounds Association
- ECB Coaches Association - Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire Schools Cricket Association
Working together, our aim is simple; to 'Bring Cricket to Life!'
The structure of the County Cricket Association changed in 2014 with the merging of the two operational companies limited by guarantee (Hertfordshire Cricket Board Limited and Hertfordshire County Cricket Club Limited), to become Hertfordshire Cricket Limited (HCL) which means there are now 2 corporate identities:
Hertfordshire County Cricket Association (HCCA) remains as an unincorporated members’ association to which individuals, clubs, and the Associated Bodies - the Coaches, Grounds and Officials, the Saracens Herts League, the Hertfordshire Junior Leagues, and the Schools Cricket Association - are members. HCCA is managed by an Executive Committee comprising the four Officers, and there is a Council which acts as a forum for exchange of information between representatives of all parts of Hertfordshire Cricket.
HCCA is also the sole shareholder of:
Hertfordshire Cricket Limited (HCL) embraces all cricket development activities and junior representative cricket, both coaching and matchplay at County levels. By “junior” we mean “up to and including the Under 17 age group” for boys and girls. It also comprises Hertfordshire County Cricket Club which embraces all senior representative cricket, including the Minor Counties and the Women's 1st XIs and their Development XIs; the Hertfordshire Disabilities XI; the Hertfordshire Seniors; and the Hertfordshire Village Trophy.
Hertfordshire Cricket Limited is controlled by a Board of Directors and the day-to-day running is overseen by the Chief Executive and Management Team.